WebiMax
www.webimax.com Mount Laurel, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Company, Management, and Owner that recognizes and rewards hard work

Website Developer (Current Employee)
Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsWebimax is an organization where I truly feel like my work is valued. Most importantly, appreciated and recognized. The owner is a great person to work for, very down to earth, committed to serving his clients, building a strong team, and knows what it takes to run a successful company.

My direct manager is an outstanding leader, and also committed to providing the best for our clients. In my department, I feel my strengths are utilized, my work is valued, and I am provided great challenges and opportunities.

In early 2012, I left the company to take a position closer to home. This opened my eyes to the fact not every organization appreciates your hard work and provides the challenges and support to help you succeed. A short time after, Webimax welcomed me back with open arms. My superiors knew of my work ethic and were gracious enough to bring me back to the great team we have here.

This is proof of their commitment to their employees, and those who give 110% in their jobs, as I do. I cannot say anything better about an organization. Webimax is company I am extremely proud to work for and would want to stay with until I retire.

ConsThere are no real cons of working at Webimax. If you are willing to work hard, put in effort and provide your best, there will always be a place for you here.

Avoid at all cost. CEO and management team misleads employees and clients.

SEO Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros: Maybe they can turn things around. Other employees there are really nice,… Cons: Management and CEO mislead employees into thinking they will earn more. More importantly CEO misleads clients on how they can… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lying to clients and employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Short-sighted company with no real vision. This is reflected in the way employees are treated.

SEO Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Ability to be a big fish in a small pond. -Good place to cut one's teeth professionally and gain work… Cons: -Upper management in general and CEO in particular suffer from extreme short-sightedness. New procedures and ways of doing things are often hastily introduced only… Advice to Senior Management: -Determine the business and services for which Webimax is best-suited and develop a long-term strategy around them. -Be more selective in the hiring… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.