WebiMax

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

47 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

Too worried about it's online reputation, and not it's employees.

Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I seriously can't think of a single good thing to say about this company. Worst place I've ever worked.

Cons

The pay and the healthcare is horrible. The work environment is like a sweat shop, and you don't get long enough breaks. They have a very low budget and upper management is clueless and disorganized. They force employees to sit through daily pointless meetings, and nothing gets accomplished. The CEO, Ken Wisnefski, has no clue how manage the company or how to handle negative feedback.

Stop posting fake company reviews, and censoring real reviews. If you want to be liked then you need to make some major changes to the company, but at this point it's probably too late.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax