Too worried about it's online reputation, and not it's employees.

Former Employee - SEO Developer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

I seriously can't think of a single good thing to say about this company. Worst place I've ever worked.

Cons

The pay and the healthcare is horrible. The work environment is like a sweat shop, and you don't get long enough breaks. They have a very low budget and upper management is clueless and disorganized. They force employees to sit through daily pointless meetings, and nothing gets accomplished. The CEO, Ken Wisnefski, has no clue how manage the company or how to handle negative feedback.

Stop posting fake company reviews, and censoring real reviews. If you want to be liked then you need to make some major changes to the company, but at this point it's probably too late.

Other Reviews for WebiMax

So much opportunity here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

Effort is rewarded quickly at WebiMax. I've already been promoted in my short time here and it's exciting to see coworkers advancing into new roles as well. Positions keep opening up as the company grows. Continued learning is valued. Care for clients is genuine among every employee I know. Free coffee and flexible start times are also pluses

Cons

Mt Laurel location - I'm coming from the shore

More updates from the top brass about WebiMax's expansion and growth plans. It's exciting stuff but sometimes only trickles down to us in bits and pieces.

Happy and still learning

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work on the project management side, and we are bettering our processes and efforts to show better results. If you do your job and do it well, you can move up in positions. I started as a link builder, and now moved up to a project manager. They see good effort and will train you as long as they see the effort

Cons

time tracking can be a pain in the butt sometimes - other than that not really too many CONS

Make people aware of whats going on and hold more monthly meetings

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!