Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Management

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

Great Company, Always Learning Something New

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

2. Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Management

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).