WebiMax
www.webimax.com Mount Laurel, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Great Atmosphere

ProsThere is a great environment here. There is a lot of room to advance with a lot of room to learn new things within the industry. Getting time off is not hard and they are very understanding of PTO. There is very little pressure when it comes to getting things done. They have new wood desks for everyone which makes the office look cool. There is even an arcade game in the kitchen. Vending machines with drinks, snacks or frozen food is available along with a vending machine for drinks. They provide free coffee as well.

ConsThere seems to be a constant fear of lay-off and people seem to fear upper management. There has been broken promises and the pay is at an extreme minimum. At times, it seems like upper management roams around wanting to find some one slip-up when they could instead be busy getting important work done. Once was a newsletter which was great to learn about company updates, but that is now gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay can be better, most people are barely getting by.

Flag Review
WebiMax PR Manager responded to this review Mar 5, 2014 EditDelete
Dear current WebiMax employee,

Great news – the Newsletter is officially back! We heard buzz around the office that our employees miss it so we have decided to resurrect it in 2014.

We’re happy
... More

Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality

Inbound Marketer (Current Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous… Cons: Traffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge

Inbound Marketer (Current Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry.… Cons: Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a… Advice to Senior Management: help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.