WebiMax

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Horrible

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You make friends because you all go through the same thing together

Cons

I don't know where to start.

-Horrible service
-Horrible staff support
-Horrible Management
-Horrible Product Offering
-Horrible Client Acquisition
-Horrible Communication
-Horrible Pay
-Horrible Ethics

Ken, if you read this. Fire your management immendiately. The company suffers because of them not because of the 'incompetent employees' Stop hiring your friends and start recruiting personnel like Gurzo who can offer value to the company. During my time at the company I witnessed some pretty horrible decision-making. I gave it my all, but after seeing how people actually think it made me run for the hills. Escalation practices are horrible. 75% of my time was put toward escalation calls that were doomed to fail. Stop firing clients. That is money going out the window for no reason. Take control, you were the only one I thought that was competent at finding a viable way to run the company. Operations was a mess, sales was good but we hired the wrong type of clients. I know you take what you can get, but sometimes its best to let the doomed ones go. It will help bring in more retainable and sustainable clientele. Right now, this process is causing employees to leave, bad reviews and ultimately a sense of distrust among the company. I don't know how some people are still working for you (from a lower level status) but those people deserve better and deserve more responsibility. This is a message to you, not to the people who go on glassdoor. Be smart and cut your losses while you can. Find your valuies and align them with your clienteles needs.

48 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

No Motivation

Former Employee - Anonymous in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The atmosphere is generally low-key. By that I mean the dress code is essentially nonexistent and there are occasional parties.

Cons

Nobody has any idea what they're doing. You're criticized for thinking outside the box. Emphasis is exclusively on quantity; never quality. Mobility is minimal and based entirely on friendships rather than expertise. Tactics are completely experimental - nobody takes the time to test theories; they throw clients in head-first before knowing if the strategy works. The only form of accountability is the blame game.

Actually pay attention to what's going on in your company.

Steer clear of this place.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Laid back atmosphere. At times, the place was too laid back to the point where certain people didn't respect the space/privacy of other individuals.

Cons

Laid back atmosphere. Compensation is poor. Training is basically non-existent. There is a definite core group of the owner's pets, and the positions those people hold are handed out based on friendship and not on competence at completing assigned duties.

Get rid of the "old boys' (and girls') club, and put people in management positions who understand and are qualified for their roles. For instance, appointing someone to head the Human Resources Department who has no Human Resources training, is not the way to instill confidence in your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax