There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

I love my position and feel that I have opportunities for growth daily.

Current Employee - Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Webimax has a healthy work environment, amazing management and phenomenal services. Webimax is a company that believes in its employees and the work that they do.

Cons

Honestly, I have no seen a downside in the months I have been employed at Webimax. I love the company, it's goals and the tasks assigned to me.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The management team at Webimax is the best I have ever worked for. I couldn't be more happy with my job.

reviews filtered by

Identify a niche and stick with it.

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Casual dress, friendly atmosphere, flexible hours.

Cons

Poor leadership, no cohesive business plan, inmates run the asylum while management is largely absent.

Advice to Management

Become involved. Don't trust subordinates with little to no professional experience to lead and innovate. Identify something the company is good at and stick to it. Stop trying to do too many things.

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Former Employee - Sales Support
    Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

Really cool info on PPC & SEO.

Cons

Some many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

Advice to Management

They would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.