Webmarketing123

www.webmarketing123.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Webmarketing123

Fast growing, work hard, play hard work environment with great opportunities

I have been working at Webmarketing123 full-time

Pros

- Fun work environment that does not feel corporate, great employees
- Opportunities to learn new skills and reach new heights
- Self-starters do very well; if you want to own it, you can most likely do it
- Fast growing company so constant improvement and opportunities for advancement

Cons

- Sometimes long hours as a small company doesn't have infinite budget and there are sometimes swings in new business
- Still a growing company (only 10 yrs old) so not everything is perfect. Still working out the kinks and catching up with the fast growth.

Continue to invest in the top employees and keep them challenged and involved, maintain the fun culture, and focus on selling to the ideal customers.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Webmarketing123 (View Most Recent)

So far... So Good...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Webmarketing123 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I joined Webmarketing 123 in 2013. The first thing I noticed was the desire, passion, and patience of the leadership team. The next thing that immediately came to mind was my new colleague’s deep knowledge of search marketing. I was involved in internet marketing as early as 1999 but left after a few years to pursue other interests. Things have definitely changed since then. And they seem to be changing or evolving continually. The good news is that the team leaders here not only soak up all the latest developments, but they also make sure that there is cross departmental awareness of digital marketing developments period. Trainings are encouraged, sometimes even mandatory and it pays off for our clients.

With all of the hard work we put in we are rewarded with fun events which can take place on or off site. Unlike the trainings, these are not mandatory by any means.

The overall culture here is inclusive. The part of our business culture that I appreciate most is the overarching desire to build strategic and scalable ROI driven programs that can make partners out of our clients. This allows both parties to benefit from the investment made in signing with Webmarketing 123.

I’ve worked in digital marketing in NYC, London, and San Francisco. I can say from experience that Webmarketing 123 leadership has integrity as well as a desire to succeed. On a side note, our CEO is known to stop by your desk with a smile and ask you about your weekend. He’ll also congratulate you personally on your work, or offer insights if you ask for them, or seem to be struggling in any way.

Cons

If you can work somewhat autonomously, and get your job done (hit your numbers etc.) you’ll love it. When you come together with your team to share your work it better be on point. If you’re willing to work hard you’ll have the respect of your team, and be rewarded for your diligence. There's no hand holding. You better know your stuff.

More one on one meetings

Great Culture, High-Growth Company in High-Growth Industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Webmarketing123 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Digital marketing is a high-growth industry, and being the 9th fastest growing company in the Bay Area last year, we're poised for more growth this year. If you work hard, connect personally with clients, and find ways to help outside of your specific job title, there is a lot of opportunity to move up.

Cons

Given the nature of our industry, there will always be ups and downs. Need to figure out ways to minimize down periods and optimize high-growth periods.

Create a good structure for movement within the company. Keep promoting from within while finding high-quality candidates to join the team.

There are newer employer reviews for Webmarketing123