Great employer!

Former Employee - Junior Internet Marketer in Carlisle, PA
Former Employee - Junior Internet Marketer in Carlisle, PA

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best job I've had! My husband got a job in another state so we had to move but I really loved the employees and company.

Cons

None - A great place to be

Other Employee Reviews for WebpageFX

1. WebpageFX is an up and coming organization with great management.

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Carlisle, PA
    Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Carlisle, PA

Pros

- Great management (trust me you wont work for a better boss) - Fun atmosphere - Young and friendly colleagues - Plenty of growth opportunities

Cons

- Location - Salary low, but for entry level does it really matter?

Advice to Management

Dont change!

2. Fun company with great people

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people at WebpageFX are awesome. It's a very positive culture geared towards helping each other grow and improve. People here are passionate about marketing and about taking care of their clients. The company is always growing which is encouraging to see. I didn't have a lot of experience or in-depth marketing knowledge when I started but learned a lot through training programs. I also really like that the company is generous in giving to both local and international charities. I was new to the Harrisburg area and have made a lot of friends through work events. The people are very friendly and outgoing...super helpful for somebody new to the area. Overall, I enjoy coming in to work every day.

Cons

It's a fast moving place to work at and most days are packed with lots of work. It can get a little overwhelming sometimes but it's gotten better as I've grown more comfortable at the company. To keep up, you need to spend a couple of hours on your own time each week reading industry news as well. You can't coast by here and this is definitely a career and not simply a "job"

Advice to Management

Keep being generous with the employees and giving back to the community. All of the benefits (wellness program, learning program, events, parties) are very much appreciated.