Webroot Software
www.webroot.com Broomfield, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Quick and clumsy

Broomfield, CO

ProsMost of the staff are good people that care about doing a good job.
It really is a product with an fantastic concept and a hopeful future.
Despite the coins, I enjoy my job and my coworkers.

ConsHuge disparity in wages between similar job requirements.
They wait on things they should expidite and expidite things that they should wait on.
Changes need to be completed so fast that there is barely time to prepare, staff for, document or verify that the changes will even give the desired effect.
They staff up like crazy in certain departments and then let everyone go when that plan wasnt profitable, shuffle everything around and then staff up again.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan for the long haul rather than constantly a few days in advance. Keep a better eye on your staffing. Keep a better eye on certain departments productivity vs wage and skill. Its not good practice to hire in bulk for long term positions and then let most or all of them go within a month or even three quarters.

Good company bad CEO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Webroot Software

Pros: Good work/life balance, good salary + benefits, good products and… Cons: Top management doesn't seem to know what they're doing No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worst ceo and manager I've ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Webroot Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The technology is great and webroot has come far since it's window washer days. Its better… Cons: My manager was loved by his peers but doesnt have a clue whats going on in the industry or even our own product. Ontop of… Advice to Senior Management: Stop changing strategies every three days and get a competent ceo for once. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Webroot Software.

Worked for Webroot Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Webroot Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Webroot Software CEO Dick Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Webroot Software employees.