Webroot Software
www.webroot.com Broomfield, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Most innovative company in security

ProsGroundbreaking approach to security. Nobody can touch us in product development and innovation - cloud, big data, threat intelligence, incredible performance. Growing, profitable company. Makes everyone else look like dinosaurs.

ConsMore options would be good.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate the successes more. Don't let the fired former employees on forums like this crap all over our company. All they wanted to do is leave at 4:30 and play with their dogs in the office. Good riddance to the bunch of them.

Impressive cloud-based security opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Webroot Software

Pros: Friendly, helpful people, a culture that cares, opportunity to really make a difference… Cons: Politics/egos at middle management level tend to stymie collaboration. More siloes than expected for such a small company. Personally I don't think this is coming… Advice to Senior Management: Help managers improve their people management skills. More

time to go

QA Manager (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Webroot Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: colleagues are wonderful but very nearly all are searching elsewhere. All the Engineering Team… Cons: Management is not in touch with day to day rumblings at except for a select few, no real longterm career prospect. the new cloud platform… Advice to Senior Management: get back to basic's(consumer marketplace) No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Webroot Software.

Worked for Webroot Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Webroot Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Webroot Software CEO Dick Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Webroot Software employees.