Websense

www.websense.com

Great company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat culture, work/life balance and good benefits. I've had the opportunity to workwith some very talented people, and also I love the technology! My position may be unique in having visibility into a lot of different areas, and I like the direction that the company is headed.

ConsSure, Websense has its challenges like any company. I've worked at some rough companies, bit and small. I can say that no problem I've seen here is insurmountable and that the leadership I work with daily (several VP's and above) is working diligently to tackle the issues one by one. That means more to me than what the issues are individually.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing I could really think of is to foster more collaboration with internal teams. There are some outstanding ideas from people in a lot of different groups on how to improve products, process, etc. Let's start gathering and planting those seeds!

plenty of potential, realization questionable...

Director (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Websense full-time for more than a year

Pros: Websens has great technology, it has a tried and stable financial… Cons: The ability to execute has been erratic, there are sparks of brilliance, but the entire company does not seem to… More

Happiness depends on which department you work in...

Engineering (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Websense full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Talented people - most are great to work with. I happen to be fortunate and work on a good team… Cons: There is no guiding philosophy of treating/cultivating the workforce at Websense, so your experience completely depends on which team you work on or manager you… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage top down to value employees - it not only inspires and motivates, but it also serves to retain company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Websense.

Worked for Websense? Contribute to the Community!