Webster Financial

www.websteronline.com

Make a move and get demoted - NOT FAIR

Project Manager (Current Employee) Wallingford, CT

ProsFlexibility and time off are generous

ConsNo career path - after making a lateral move to get some fresh experience I had my new position re-org'd and was offered a choice of a significant salary cut or a lousy severance package. All because the organization didn't plan before taking action. But no loyalty of company to loyal employees.
No training, no reimbursement for professional certifications or conferences. They exploit what their professionals bring to the company and do not help us keep our skills sets fresh.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are going to sell the bank, then just do it. Don't continue to abuse those of us that are trying to do more with less and achieve insane goals.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waterbury, CT

I have been working at Webster Financial

Pros: Each Branch has it's own personality Large Company with a small… Cons: Our clearing firm is terrible to work with (UVEST) Forced to enter time manually The pay… Advice to Senior Management: Goals are important but forcing us to to do all the entry takes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An excellent company to work for.

I have been working at Webster Financial

Pros: Company is willing to provide good training. They also like to promote from within.… Cons: So far, I have not seen any cons to the position or with the company. It is quiet possible… Advice to Senior Management: So far, I have not seen any reason to advice or provide a particular feedback. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Webster Financial.

Worked for Webster Financial? Contribute to the Community!