Webuyanycar.com USA

There are newer employer reviews for Webuyanycar.com USA

Hard Work Pays Off

Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Webuyanycar.com USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working with the company for 2 years and I am very pleased with what I have been able to accomplished and the direction of the company going forward. It is certainly a very challenging job where you meet a lot of interesting people and get to look and test drive many different types of vehicles. I have read some of the reviews on here and I cannot really understand what some of these claims are based on. The company that I know operates in a completely ethical environment. We must do inspections on all vehicles prior to purchasing them, but we do so with transparency being the main priority. From my personal experience I have never felt that I have been disingenuous with a customer. I always try to be as fair as possible. If a vehicle is being sold that is in poor condition than the price will be reflective of that. Would you want to pay the same price for a pair of shoes that hold holes in them compared to what you would pay for a pair that did not? I have bought cars from customers that even will give me hugs after the transaction because they are thankful to be rid of them and not have to deal with the stress and hassle of selling their car's elsewhere. That feeling makes it all worthwhile, but you cannot make everyone happy in every occasion.

Our reviews on google speak for themself. We are BBB accredited. If all these negative remarks I see on here were accurate how would our reviews online be what they are and how would we have that accreditation? I really don't comprehend it to be honest. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter in this life. You have to earn it. All I can say is that I came on with this company 2+ plus years ago starting at the bottom as a trainee and I put in the hard work and dedicated myself to being elite and I was rewarded with opportunities to advance. It is just that simple. Hard work and dedication to growing our brand is rewarded here just as it is with every other major company. It is true that some people are built for this job and some are not, but I find that to be the case for every job out there. Sometimes it is just not the right fit, but if you have a passion for it and you respect the grind then your efforts will be rewarded here.

We are still very new to the country and we still have a lot of work to do and ground to cover. I highly admire our CEO, his openness to employees, and the leadership he provides. I believe we are on the cusp of great things and I excited to be a part of it. I highly enjoy my job and I would not have taken the time to write this if I felt otherwise.

Cons

IT issues can sometimes be a pain, but they are based in improvements to workflow for the Branch Managers and are quickly resolved. The IT team is very responsive when issues do arrise.

Communication is key. Continue to work with current employees to aid in their devolpment before looking elsewhere.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Webuyanycar.com USA (View Most Recent)

Run away

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at Webuyanycar.com USA full-time

Pros

Learn basic sales skills, learn about cars, and your work day starts at 10 am.

Cons

You get this great speech about joining a company that's in its infant stages before a massive expansion campaign and are given all these promises about positions/promotions that don't even exist and will probably never exist. There are many people waiting and waiting for an expansion that always gets delayed. In fact, they even shut down the whole NYC/NJ area and fired everyone. They really just take advantage of fresh college grads looking for their first real job and use the same dirty lies sales tactics on interviews as they do to customers to make this sound better than what it is. You will realistically make on top of the 30k salary, about 3-800 a month in commission.

I was an unhappy person in general when working here. You are strung out 24/7 and your personal life is gone because you spend 9 hours a day dealing with this. Basically, you will either be in the process of being yelled at by management, yelled at by a customer, waiting for technology like software/IT/website/internet/computer to be fixed, or you are flat out alone with nothing but your thoughts to keep you company. I've never seen a company that has so many tech problems period. Especially a .com company. The website is always going down. You need really thick skin for this job or you wont last a day because you are always getting yelled at or in arguments with customers. My overall quality of life has improved since I no longer have to fear for my job if I don't buy a car that day. Management really expects you to buy a car every day no matter what. You will be yelled at, you will be humiliated during a daily morning conference call, and you will be threatened. Every day. Whether the computer systems you need to actually buy the crash, or during a winter state of emergency blizzard, or during flood you better get to work and are expected to find a way to convince customers to come in too. Say goodbye to Saturdays. Your day off is taken away during holiday weeks. And vacations are only available if nobody else requested that day off. If you have any concerns or problems, keep it to yourself. Management won't care or listen. They would rather lose it's best employees and hire replacements rather than change because they simply don't care. The only change you ever see is in your commission structure. I've never once seen a change made that creates a better work atmosphere that promotes a happy sales force. Instead, you sit in a run down cheap rent building in an alley getting yelled at while trying to convince someone to sell their car for $105.

There are plenty of other sales jobs that have a much more professional setting, better employee benefits, 401k matching, better hours, treated like humans, actual people to talk to instead of sitting by yourself, happier environment, more days off, actual holidays, AND BETTER COMMISSION with way less hours! If you're looking to get into sales, there are better jobs.

Think like your customers

Not what I expected

Former Employee - MIT
    Former Employee - MIT

I worked at Webuyanycar.com USA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Customer service skills and you are your own manager

Cons

Never received "official training" and was expected to run branches by myself during my first 2 months. Terrible pay for the work/hours you put in. Absolutely NO work-life balace

There are newer employer reviews for Webuyanycar.com USA