WeddingWire
www.weddingwire.com Chevy Chase, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Excited to come to work each day!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Bethesda, MD

Pros- extremely flexible environment. Includes everything from paid time off, long lunches, working from home, etc. If you're in sales, as long as you hit your numbers, that's pretty much all that matters.
- very hands-off management style. Never feel micro-managed but all managers/directors/exec team are very visible and approachable.
- Along the same lines, the exec team is awesome and so engaged in every day life around the office. Tim is seen in the cafe just hanging out on a regular basis and I feel like I could go talk to Lee about anything at any time.
- I feel my talent genuinely valued. Management always recognizes the efforts and accomplishments of their employees. Never feel like they take me for granted.
- such a fun place to work. the actual day-to-day of WeddingWire is unlike anywhere else. We have parties for any and every reason (Mardi Gras, Baseball Opening Day) and the office is always bright, exciting, and positive.
- very transparent sales structure. easy to keep track of how you are doing in comparison to others
- excellent product. Our development team is exceptional and constantly on the forefront of what's next. Makes it very easy to sell a product that is so far above our competitors

Cons- it is a newer company and as we grow at a rapid pace, rules are ALWAYS changing. Hard to keep track when a policy was different 1 month ago
- we're already outgrowing this space (and we just moved!) Meetings are often filled to capacity and even the last all hands meeting in the cafe was too small for all our employees.
- training on new product rollouts leaves a bit to be desired.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I work hard because I genuinely want WeddingWire to do well and I love coming to work every day. You've created not only an excellent product that I am proud to sell but also a work environment that fosters talent and makes me feel appreciated everyday.

Can't get much better than this

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at WeddingWire offers employees tremendous ability to grow both professionally and personally. The flexible environment here pushes everyone to be self-motivated and hard-working, while… Cons: Due to our dramatic growth in recent years, our goals are extremely high and require a constant cycle of major individual and team effort. While… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced, upbeat, and thriving! WeddingWire is the HOTTEST tech company to work for in the DC metro area.

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The corporate culture is unlike any other company; work hard/play hard mentality is highly encouraged by the executive team. Each employee feels incredibly valued and… Cons: Since the company is growing and changing at such an incredibly rapid pace, sometimes it can be a… Advice to Senior Management: Stay hungry! Never stop playing like Wayne...."A good hockey player plays where the puck is.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WeddingWire.

Worked for WeddingWire? Contribute to the Community!

WeddingWire – Why Work for Us?

WeddingWire is one of the fastest growing wedding and event companies in the country. They say that "necessity is the mother of all invention" which is exactly why WeddingWire was created: to create efficiency and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WeddingWire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi. All reviews posted anonymously by WeddingWire employees.