WeddingWire

www.weddingwire.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

it's great being developer for Winning-Wire

Current Employee - Developer/Engineer in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Developer/Engineer in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Flexible working hours, unlimited vacation, ping pong, and a casual dress policy.
-Everyone on the team is: smart, motivated, and good at what they do.
-WeddingWire programmers get to use the latest technology to get the job done.
-no micromanagement here and lots of room to grow a career.

Cons

-We work at faster pace than most companies.
-There's an unlimited amount of work to be done.

401k matching

49 Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire (View Most Recent)

Work hard, play hard!

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A continuously fast growing company with values and management styles that attract the young professional demographic. Institutes a “work hard, play hard” mentality. If you’re a good fit for the company, they have a position for you (even if that means creating a position). Very flexible with PTO and strives to maintain a positive and fun work environment. Vast opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

Requires employees who are self-sufficient, goal oriented, self-motivated, and adapt quickly to a high stress environment. If you lack organizational skills, be very open to improvement!

Excited to come to work each day!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- extremely flexible environment. Includes everything from paid time off, long lunches, working from home, etc. If you're in sales, as long as you hit your numbers, that's pretty much all that matters.
    - very hands-off management style. Never feel micro-managed but all managers/directors/exec team are very visible and approachable.
    - Along the same lines, the exec team is awesome and so engaged in every day life around the office. Tim is seen in the cafe just hanging out on a regular basis and I feel like I could go talk to Lee about anything at any time.
    - I feel my talent genuinely valued. Management always recognizes the efforts and accomplishments of their employees. Never feel like they take me for granted.
    - such a fun place to work. the actual day-to-day of WeddingWire is unlike anywhere else. We have parties for any and every reason (Mardi Gras, Baseball Opening Day) and the office is always bright, exciting, and positive.
    - very transparent sales structure. easy to keep track of how you are doing in comparison to others
    - excellent product. Our development team is exceptional and constantly on the forefront of what's next. Makes it very easy to sell a product that is so far above our competitors

Cons

- it is a newer company and as we grow at a rapid pace, rules are ALWAYS changing. Hard to keep track when a policy was different 1 month ago
    - we're already outgrowing this space (and we just moved!) Meetings are often filled to capacity and even the last all hands meeting in the cafe was too small for all our employees.
    - training on new product rollouts leaves a bit to be desired.

Keep doing what you're doing! I work hard because I genuinely want WeddingWire to do well and I love coming to work every day. You've created not only an excellent product that I am proud to sell but also a work environment that fosters talent and makes me feel appreciated everyday.

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire