There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Best sales job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome company culture - casual dress code, catered breakfasts, open office seating, company Happy Hours, Great Work/Life balance, Generous sales incentives ($$ bonus, iPads, TVs, Louboutin shoes), Great product offerings to clients make my job easier, Lots of Career growth opportunities, Like-minded colleagues, Metro accessible, Take as you need vacation policy, Annual company events and parties

Cons

Company is growing quickly so the office space is getting cozy and not a lot of conference rooms for meetings. As the company continues to grow, it is getting harder to know each and every employee, but the happy hours and company events help.

Keep the great culture and incentives coming

41 Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work...Hard to find anywhere else as great!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Laid-back atmosphere, friendly coworkers, great sales incentives (designer shoes, TVs, free trips!), fun out-of-the-office activities, daily environment is not too stressful (not much micro-management). Very easy to make friends at work and maintain a good work/life balance. I love working here!

Cons

PTO is "unlimited" but it is still up to management whether they approve your time off or not...makes employees feel they should take fewer days off.

Allow employees to truly take advantage of the Unlimited PTO without feeling guilty! Also, a 401k Plan that was matched would be amazing.

Best Career Decision I Have Ever Made

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros

WeddingWire goes to extreme lengths to make sure the people they bring on staff are of the highest class and talent. Everyone is passionate about the product we are providing. From a sales perspective, you go into every call knowing you are hands down selling the best product in the industry. The bonuses are amazing and extremely generous. If you work hard, you will reap many, many rewards.

Cons

Structure and rules can change quickly as we adapt to new products and growth.

Keep hiring self-motivated individuals and work to maintain the amazing company culture as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Worked for WeddingWire? Contribute to the Community!