There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Best sales job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome company culture - casual dress code, catered breakfasts, open office seating, company Happy Hours, Great Work/Life balance, Generous sales incentives ($$ bonus, iPads, TVs, Louboutin shoes), Great product offerings to clients make my job easier, Lots of Career growth opportunities, Like-minded colleagues, Metro accessible, Take as you need vacation policy, Annual company events and parties

Cons

Company is growing quickly so the office space is getting cozy and not a lot of conference rooms for meetings. As the company continues to grow, it is getting harder to know each and every employee, but the happy hours and company events help.

Advice to Management

Keep the great culture and incentives coming

reviews filtered by
  1. Working Smart at WeddingWire and Loving it!

Current Employee - On the Product Development Team in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - On the Product Development Team in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Creative, fun environment to work at - truly excited to come to work everyday
    Work-life balance - Have always felt like I'm able to maintain a great work-life balance while still working in a fast passed environment.
    Opportunities galore! If you want to be involved in something just speak up and get involved
    Professional development - provides funds to attend workshops and conventions in the DC area. Internally, WeddingWire is always holding events for professional development like our Speaker Series where leaders in the tech industry come in to speak about their experience
    Great benefits - lots of catered meals, unlimited PTO, reward trips, new office with great space and layout

Cons

Company is definitely young which can result in a limited number of valuable mentors
    Isn't as involved in the DC Start-up/Tech community as it could be - have to be a go-getter to get involved in tech outside of WeddingWire

2. LOVE working here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great energy, always something new and exciting going on and everyone wants to be here. I love working here because no day is the same and everyone believes in what they are doing so it makes it fun to collaborate.

Cons

There's a lot going on! We are a very fast growing company so there is always a new challenge and the biggest is probably fitting everything into the day.

Advice to Management

Managing expectations and clear communication is always important. We are able to do our jobs better when we feel like we can come to our managers with questions so being open to that is very important.

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire