WeddingWire

www.weddingwire.com
  www.weddingwire.com
There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Best sales job I have ever had

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome company culture - casual dress code, catered breakfasts, open office seating, company Happy Hours, Great Work/Life balance, Generous sales incentives ($$ bonus, iPads, TVs, Louboutin shoes), Great product offerings to clients make my job easier, Lots of Career growth opportunities, Like-minded colleagues, Metro accessible, Take as you need vacation policy, Annual company events and parties

Cons

Company is growing quickly so the office space is getting cozy and not a lot of conference rooms for meetings. As the company continues to grow, it is getting harder to know each and every employee, but the happy hours and company events help.

Keep the great culture and incentives coming

45 Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work...Hard to find anywhere else as great!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Laid-back atmosphere, friendly coworkers, great sales incentives (designer shoes, TVs, free trips!), fun out-of-the-office activities, daily environment is not too stressful (not much micro-management). Very easy to make friends at work and maintain a good work/life balance. I love working here!

Cons

PTO is "unlimited" but it is still up to management whether they approve your time off or not...makes employees feel they should take fewer days off.

Allow employees to truly take advantage of the Unlimited PTO without feeling guilty! Also, a 401k Plan that was matched would be amazing.

LOVE working here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great energy, always something new and exciting going on and everyone wants to be here. I love working here because no day is the same and everyone believes in what they are doing so it makes it fun to collaborate.

Cons

There's a lot going on! We are a very fast growing company so there is always a new challenge and the biggest is probably fitting everything into the day.

Managing expectations and clear communication is always important. We are able to do our jobs better when we feel like we can come to our managers with questions so being open to that is very important.

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire