There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Fantastic place to work...Hard to find anywhere else as great!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Laid-back atmosphere, friendly coworkers, great sales incentives (designer shoes, TVs, free trips!), fun out-of-the-office activities, daily environment is not too stressful (not much micro-management). Very easy to make friends at work and maintain a good work/life balance. I love working here!

Cons

PTO is "unlimited" but it is still up to management whether they approve your time off or not...makes employees feel they should take fewer days off.

Allow employees to truly take advantage of the Unlimited PTO without feeling guilty! Also, a 401k Plan that was matched would be amazing.

41 Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire (View Most Recent)

LOVE working here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great energy, always something new and exciting going on and everyone wants to be here. I love working here because no day is the same and everyone believes in what they are doing so it makes it fun to collaborate.

Cons

There's a lot going on! We are a very fast growing company so there is always a new challenge and the biggest is probably fitting everything into the day.

Managing expectations and clear communication is always important. We are able to do our jobs better when we feel like we can come to our managers with questions so being open to that is very important.

Working Smart at WeddingWire and Loving it!

Current Employee - On the Product Development Team  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - On the Product Development Team in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Creative, fun environment to work at - truly excited to come to work everyday
    Work-life balance - Have always felt like I'm able to maintain a great work-life balance while still working in a fast passed environment.
    Opportunities galore! If you want to be involved in something just speak up and get involved
    Professional development - provides funds to attend workshops and conventions in the DC area. Internally, WeddingWire is always holding events for professional development like our Speaker Series where leaders in the tech industry come in to speak about their experience
    Great benefits - lots of catered meals, unlimited PTO, reward trips, new office with great space and layout

Cons

Company is definitely young which can result in a limited number of valuable mentors
    Isn't as involved in the DC Start-up/Tech community as it could be - have to be a go-getter to get involved in tech outside of WeddingWire

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Worked for WeddingWire? Contribute to the Community!