WeddingWire

www.weddingwire.com

Fantastic place to work...Hard to find anywhere else as great!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

ProsLaid-back atmosphere, friendly coworkers, great sales incentives (designer shoes, TVs, free trips!), fun out-of-the-office activities, daily environment is not too stressful (not much micro-management). Very easy to make friends at work and maintain a good work/life balance. I love working here!

ConsPTO is "unlimited" but it is still up to management whether they approve your time off or not...makes employees feel they should take fewer days off.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to truly take advantage of the Unlimited PTO without feeling guilty! Also, a 401k Plan that was matched would be amazing.

Working Smart at WeddingWire and Loving it!

On the Product Development Team (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than a year

Pros: Creative, fun environment to work at - truly excited to come to work everyday Work-life balance - Have always felt like I'm able to maintain… Cons: Company is definitely young which can result in a limited number of valuable mentors Isn't as involved in the DC… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

LOVE working here!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great energy, always something new and exciting going on and everyone wants to be here. I love working here because… Cons: There's a lot going on! We are a very fast growing company so there… Advice to Senior Management: Managing expectations and clear communication is always important. We are able to do our jobs better when we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WeddingWire.

Worked for WeddingWire? Contribute to the Community!