WeddingWire

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

Great atmosphere and benefits

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people who work at Weddingwire are very friendly and help to contribute to a great work environment. There are a lot of fun incentives to get involved and work hard for the company. Unlimited vacation days are great too! Senior management is involved with all employees.

Cons

Still relatively new so no 401k matching yet.

45 Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire (View Most Recent)

WeddingWire, jobs full of opportunity and worth

Current Employee - Marketing in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Marketing in Washington, DC

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Executive Team cares about employees and values their input, there are no bad ideas and all employees have a voice, lots of opportunity for job growth, unlimited vacation policy and multiple team building/entertaining events & activities.

Cons

Office is a bit crowded at the moment...but that's only because we're growing!

Promising but immature place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of company events, very flexible vacation policy, highly intelligent & nice coworkers, very friendly & accessible Executive leadership.

Cons

Pretty unprofessional work environment. (lots of drinking, poor meeting attendance, unprofessional language used at times...) It also takes a while for new ideas to be implemented. (there's a lot of red tape)

My advice to upper management would be to work harder to strike a balance between professionalism and a "fun" company culture, and I would also advise them to remember that you can't skip steps in order to reach goals. It's great to have future goals and to invest for the future, but there are many hurdles that must be cleared before reaching these goals, and the steps between where we are now and where we want to be as a company require every bit as much planning, invested resources, and company wide communication. WeddingWire is a great company to work for, but there are some pretty glaring behavioral and communicative wrinkles that still need to be ironed out.

WeddingWire Response

Oct 17, 2014Recruiter

Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We certainly have a fun work environment! Our people come from different walks of life and we encourage our employees to express themselves. We care about our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire