Wegmans
www.wegmans.com Rochester, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company

ProsThis has been a great company to work for. I have worked here over 12 years. They have been flexible to my changing needs over the past years (interests, location, availability, etc.).

ConsSometimes you need to take position or work somewhere that may not be on the top of your list - but in turn you gain a lot of experience in that position and it let's management know that you are willing to do what it takes to get to where you ultimately want to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication needs to be a bit better - I have had roles where the communication coming from corporate to the store was not always timely or consistent - we worked through it though and everything worked out in the end.

Six year employee

Cook I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wegmans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits! Somewhat flexible schedule particularly if you are part… Cons: Hard to move up In company, favoritism by managers and management… Advice to Senior Management: Practice the wegmans principles and treat everyone equally More

Only good if you are a part time employee.

I have been working at Wegmans

Pros: Good environment for part-time employees. Cons: Have lost most of the core values stated by the company. Their "Who We Are" statement should read "Who We Were". Professionals from… Advice to Senior Management: Re-visit your core values. Realize that people with experience… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wegmans.

Worked for Wegmans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wegmans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wegmans CEO Danny Wegman. All reviews posted anonymously by Wegmans employees.