There are newer employer reviews for Wegmans

Good place for college

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Buffalo, NY
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Wegmans part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible hours for college student. Plenty of growth potential. Given the ability to make important decisions on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to share all the values of the company and become fully integrated. Now sure if the salary is there for lower level jobs.

N/a

472 Other Employee Reviews for Wegmans (View Most Recent)

Great career opportunities and continuous improvement support

Current Employee - Front End  in  Hornell, NY
    Current Employee - Front End in Hornell, NY

I have been working at Wegmans part-time for more than a year

Pros

After over two years of working at Wegmans I have began to get the feel of how great the company really is. If you are willing to commit yourself to work at a fast-paced but friendly environment you will continually grow as an employee. Wegmans is also very flexible with availabilities. If you are short scheduled, you can ask for more hours and depending on how open your availability is, they are more than likely to call you. The extra hours plus the show for dough is very beneficial.

Cons

The only one of two miniscule things I can critique about are that breaks can be a bit too short when you have loads of stuff to take care of. If they extend breaks from 10-15 minutes it will relieve stress for the cashiers so they can get their stuff done and come back once they are done. The other problem I have is the No Drinks at register policy. They should make an exception to bottled water to keep at the registers because during the busy shifts the only time that we can make a run to the drinking fountain or the drink station is when there are no customers in our aisle. Sometimes a rush can last over two hours and sometimes cashiers can get a little bit dehydrated. Having bottled water at the registers can help cashiers greatly so that they can be able to continue to provide incredible service to our customers.

Keep doing what you are doing, and keep maintaining open communication with your employees.

INCREDIBLE!

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Wegmans part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Wegnams as a Cashier since September. The staff is very nice, helpful, friendly and very accommodating. As a part time employee, I provided my availability and number of hours preferred to work each week to the Front End Supervisor. They have been very accommodating.

Cons

None. I have not found anything working about the company that is a negative.

There are newer employer reviews for Wegmans

Worked for Wegmans? Contribute to the Community!