Wegmans
www.wegmans.com Rochester, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to learn

Customer Service - Sub Shop (Current Employee)
Allentown, PA

I have been working at Wegmans part-time for less than a year

ProsCulture is great - the team that you work with is passionate about what they do. Everyone seems to be super nice and always understanding about the job.

ConsThe work - there seems to be a huge amount of work to be done just for an entry level job. The pay almost seems to be not worth the work that they make you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay needs to be increased as well as put in some employee discounts. Some of us work there for 8 hour shifts and we still have to pay full price for food for breaks.

fun for a job while in college

Cashier (Former Employee)
Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Wegmans part-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible hours, time and a half on holidays, fun atmosphere, good food. Seriously they typically have a pretty wonderful… Cons: obviously depending on location, some managers are better than others. possibly limited… Advice to Senior Management: discuss with employees opportunities / options to try other departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not the best career choice!

Night Stock Grocery (Former Employee)
Collegeville, PA

I worked at Wegmans full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, when they become available (health care, dental, 401k).… Cons: Expectations for advancement is limited. Upon hire, I was expected to advance into a management position after 6 months (23 years management experience). Big lie!… Advice to Senior Management: Learn some management skills! Be honest with the people you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wegmans.

Worked for Wegmans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wegmans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wegmans CEO Danny Wegman. All reviews posted anonymously by Wegmans employees.