Wegmans

www.wegmans.com

Great place to learn

Customer Service - Sub Shop (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsCulture is great - the team that you work with is passionate about what they do. Everyone seems to be super nice and always understanding about the job.

ConsThe work - there seems to be a huge amount of work to be done just for an entry level job. The pay almost seems to be not worth the work that they make you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay needs to be increased as well as put in some employee discounts. Some of us work there for 8 hour shifts and we still have to pay full price for food for breaks.

Great company, great values, but not a very fulfilling job

I have been working at Wegmans part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Let me start by saying that I absolutely LOVE Wegmans from a customer standpoint.… Cons: The customers. As a job, I have come to dread it. I've worked in three different departments over the span of 6 years. I am… Advice to Senior Management: It seems as though management is out of touch with what actually goes on at the store. They have all these "wonderful" ideas and make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

fun for a job while in college

Cashier (Former Employee) Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Wegmans part-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible hours, time and a half on holidays, fun atmosphere, good food. Seriously they typically have a pretty wonderful… Cons: obviously depending on location, some managers are better than others. possibly limited… Advice to Senior Management: discuss with employees opportunities / options to try other departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wegmans.

Worked for Wegmans? Contribute to the Community!