Wegmans

www.wegmans.com

Great place to learn

Customer Service - Sub Shop (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsCulture is great - the team that you work with is passionate about what they do. Everyone seems to be super nice and always understanding about the job.

ConsThe work - there seems to be a huge amount of work to be done just for an entry level job. The pay almost seems to be not worth the work that they make you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay needs to be increased as well as put in some employee discounts. Some of us work there for 8 hour shifts and we still have to pay full price for food for breaks.

Not the best career choice!

Night Stock Grocery (Former Employee) Collegeville, PA

I worked at Wegmans full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, when they become available (health care, dental, 401k).… Cons: Expectations for advancement is limited. Upon hire, I was expected to advance into a management position after 6 months (23 years management experience). Big lie!… Advice to Senior Management: Learn some management skills! Be honest with the people you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work.

Bakery Customer Service (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Wegmans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are great. There is plenty of room for advancement if you are motivated to move up.… Cons: Not all stores have great management, and once in a store or department with less than stellar management, it can be hard to move into… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize employees for what they do well and encourage growth. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wegmans.

Worked for Wegmans? Contribute to the Community!