Weichert Realtors

www.weichert.com
  www.weichert.com
There are newer employer reviews for Weichert Realtors

A Company that wants to see you Succeed!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Weichert Realtors part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Endless training, Sales meetings, Mentors available, Knowledge Brokers, Full service office, opportunity to grow within the company, Weichert Lead Network.

Cons

Company generated leads need to be screened better.

WLN calls need to be screened better, so time is not being wasted with people who aren't serious about buying or are already working with an agent from another company. Book-keeper needs a set schedule.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Weichert Realtors (View Most Recent)

Wonderful opportunities with Weichert Realtors Hometown First

Current Employee - Sales Associate, Realtor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate, Realtor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Weichert Realtors full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Weichert offers lots of training and many opportunities to learn the business and make money to build your own business. In between sales, there is a very active Weichert Rental Network that offers working with renters who hopefully will become your buyers next year. When renters move into their new dwelling, we get paid! The more rentals done, the more cash flow so you can continue growing your business and gain experience in the real estate market.

Cons

Always working with people, after all this is a service industry. After running around all week to accommodate customers, you can be burned out. Have to make time for family to recharge and enjoy quality time.

We have become so busy, we're thankful that all of our training is becoming useful in our fast moving market!

Weichert Realtors offers so many different facets of real estate to dabble in and the ongoing training is superior!~

Current Employee - Director of Property Management in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Property Management in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Weichert Realtors full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Being able to sell real estate and do property management both at the same time has opened up the opportunity to make my goal of being an independent contractor and making my own hours that much more desirable at a company like Weichert Realtors. Not to mention the endless amount of money that can be made in our current market!

Cons

I wish there were more Weichert Realtors in Jacksonville but I hear that is soon to come!

There are newer employer reviews for Weichert Realtors