Weight Watchers

www.weightwatchers.com
  www.weightwatchers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Weight Watchers

While working on large scale projects unmanagable workloads are assigned.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Weight Watchers

Pros

You can work on large scale customer impacting projects.

Cons

The workloads are too difficult impacting morale.

250 Other Employee Reviews for Weight Watchers (View Most Recent)

Personally rewarding but unsatisfactory feedback from upper mamagment, Never a pat on the back for a job well done

Current Employee - Receptionist in Hackensack, NJ
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at Weight Watchers

Pros

Enjoy helping others with their weight issues and helps maintain one.s own weight

Cons

Minimum wage for more and more work. <Bosses, come stand in new stores 5 HRS ar 7.25 per

Occasional acknowledgement of work well done would go a long way toward keeping rmplou=yees happy-Try the service vision on them

I have helped many members reach their weight-related goals and this was the most rewarding part of the job.

Former Employee - Weight Watchers Meeting Leader in Scarsdale, NY
    Former Employee - Weight Watchers Meeting Leader in Scarsdale, NY

I worked at Weight Watchers

Pros

Very rewarding in helping people change their lives. Help keep my weight management under control. Meeting wonderful people. The program is healthy and works. The group support is priceless.

Cons

Technology is not there-they expect you to be a technician when computers are down, which is almost always. No tech support. Leaders are expected to carry WW money around and deposit it into their personal accounts or get money orders. Very backward way of doing business. Manual paperwork is ridiculous. No compensation for loyal part time employees. I worked for WW for 20 years and I finally decided to leave - didn't even get a thank you. Very poor management. WW is more interested in making money and paying celebrities big bucks, than appreciating their employees. Unsafe locations-you are expected to work alone at times-Very poor salary for what they expect. Management knows they have you right where they want you - it is hard to leave because of the members. That was the hardest part of leaving.

Get with the technology. Treat your employees with respect-stop taking things aways from them. Stop looking only at the numbers and look at the skills and passion of your employees. Create a better system in dealing with the money, which is so backwards. Don't expect the leader to bring a "bank" - we do not own the company. Stop threatening employees by taking meetings away when their wieght slips up a little. Do not expect the employees to vacuum, clean the bathrooms and take out the garbage. Last but not least, give your employees a better salary. The CEO should visit their centers and look at the working condition.

There are newer employer reviews for Weight Watchers