Weight Watchers
www.weightwatchers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Receptionist, weigh-er and location coordinator at various locations

Receptionist (Former Employee)
Appleton, WI

ProsThe experience of helping members through the weight loss journey is very rewarding. To cheer them on in their successes and support them in their struggles was a key factor in my job satisfaction.

ConsStaff are expected to carry change with them at all times to facilitate the meeting transactions. A company the size of Weight Watchers should be able to find a better solution than putting this burden on employees. Staffing is sporadic as it is driven by member attendance, making it difficult to have a consistent schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay closer attention to how the staff are supporting the members instead of focusing on product sales.

Absolutely the worst Company to work for

Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee)
    Staten Island, NY

I worked at Weight Watchers part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work / Life Balance was good Cons: Simply put Weight Watchers is all about statistic, tons of paperwork to fill out and submit. I was only paid for scheduled time that was… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

average company to work

Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee)
    Jericho, NY

I have been working at Weight Watchers full-time for more than a year

Pros: friendly work environment is appreciable Cons: people do not work hard Advice to Senior Management: management should efficiently deploy their employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weight Watchers.

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weight Watchers CEO James R. Chambers. All reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees.