Weight Watchers
www.weightwatchers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Weight Watchers New for 2014

Receptionist, Mentor, Used to BE Leader (Current Employee)

ProsHelping people towards a healthier lifestyle

ConsThe new program for 2014 has made their approach in the first 4 weeks simpler, but neglected to recognize those who have contributed through out 2013... the reason???? A dollar an hour more.

Advice to Senior ManagementJim Chambers: Your service providers work hard and are your bread and butter. Ignoring the fact that these people need to be recognized on a local level each year is your first big mistake.

Great weight-loss program. Not so great employer.

Receptionist/Location Coordinator (Current Employee)
    West Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Weight Watchers part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Members and coworkers are the best! Cons: Minimum wage or barely better. Difficult to maintain a schedule because the hours you are assigned are not guaranteed and you are laid off… Advice to Senior Management: Value your experienced employees. We offer the best service to members. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A company with a noble mission that's in sink-or-swim time.

New York, NY

I have been working at Weight Watchers full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some smart and passionate people. A meaningful mission. The new… Cons: It's a very bumpy ride right now. The transformation of… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with staff more and more often. If you think you're communicating a little too much, you're… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weight Watchers.

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weight Watchers CEO James R. Chambers. All reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees.