There are newer employer reviews for Weight Watchers

Management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

I have been working at Weight Watchers full-time

Pros

The program works and it helps and has helped a lot of people, some which I know personally. It is basic & fundamental and if followed properly, the person following the program will be successful.

Cons

One of the worst experiences in my career.Senior Management is about who they like.Very UNPROFESSIONAL in many ways!

Treat your employees with the respect that everyone deserves both in and out of the office. Don't treat them like outcasts just because you may not like their personalities. As long as the person works diligently, is professional and does the work assigned; that is what matters. As Senior Management, you should be able to put personal feelings aside and conduct yourselves as professionals. For those that want to "be" Don't follow your manager just because you want to get promoted...learn to do the right thing and stand up for what is right!

243 Other Employee Reviews for Weight Watchers (View Most Recent)

bah humbug

I worked at Weight Watchers full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

working with people to increase their self esteem and also lose weight. one of the most rewarding things that I have done

Cons

Your meetings are not your meetings so you become very close with some of your members and in come management and jerks your meetings from you without giving notice and telling me to tell my members that it was my decision to move on. Your enpowered to do things and them get in trouble for doing them because lack of management being around. The pay is lousy and management has their favorites.

Become an undercover boss and really see what happens down at the bottom lines and the crap that we had to deal with

Satisfactory

Current Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY

I have been working at Weight Watchers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

flexible schedule, lots of opportunity to stay active

Cons

pay is not impressive, but getting better

There are newer employer reviews for Weight Watchers