Weight Watchers
www.weightwatchers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Love The Work. But Can't Make It Work As A Single-Income Household.

Weight Watchers Meeting Leader (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsSupport with maintaining weight. Accountability. Walking the talk. Everyone who works in the Weight Watchers meeting room is a Weight Watchers member and success story. Great co-workers. Flexible hours. Ability to give back. Discount on all Weight Watchers products.

ConsLow pay. More and more is being required in terms of time and commitment, yet most employees are part-time. In order to take time off, paid or not, employee must find his or her own replacement.

Advice to Senior Managementit is not possible to support myself as a single woman working full-time for Weight Watchers and living in an urban environment. That makes me sad. Also, employees who have been with Weight Watchers many, many years receive the same base pay as someone just beginning. This seems grossly unfair. What is being asked of late in terms of time and commitment feels incongruent to the part-time nature of this job. I have spoken to many of my colleagues and we agree, it is hard to stay on top of things. We often question what the priority is because so much is being presented to us at once.

Good part time work.

Receptionist (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Weight Watchers part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment. Friendly members and staff. Good part time work. Good stepping… Cons: Lots of driving. Not too many hours. Not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a great company to work for prior to the merge of Weight Watchers Int. I was in the .com side of things

I have been working at Weight Watchers

Pros: Casual dress, free weight watchers meals Cons: Major corporate politics, bad management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weight Watchers.

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weight Watchers CEO James R. Chambers. All reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees.