Weight Watchers
www.weightwatchers.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Flexible hours doing something that makes a difference in people's lives

WW Receptionist (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsYou play a part in improving people's lives physically and psychologically. If you are struggling with weight issues yourself, there is great support to mange your own weight.

ConsIf you need time off, you have to find your own sub. Management not always helpful. It did not always seem fair about how classes were assigned.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving worked for WW for years, it seemed like there was a shift in the more recent years from being mostly about helping people lose weight to pushing products to make more money for the company.

We treat members well , but not employees

Receptionist (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Weight Watchers

Pros: Busy meetings, opportunity for good pay, however two tier payscale. Flexible… Cons: If you can't work you have to find your own sub for a meeting which can be very difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Pay us to compensate for the immense responsibility we have as the "face" of WW. Make us… More

Barbaric Pay and Unkind Territory management

Weight Watchers Meeting Leader (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Weight Watchers

Pros: Helping members achieve their weight loss goals. It helps to… Cons: Very low pay. Basically you receive a flat rate for prepping, leading, after-meeting paperwork, bank deposits, inventory management, contacting members during the week, sending motivational… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the feet on the street ... this is where the rubber meets the road ... your leaders and receptionists are the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Weight Watchers.

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weight Watchers CEO James R. Chambers. All reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees.