Weill Cornell Medical College

There are newer employer reviews for Weill Cornell Medical College

Very satisfied

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in New York, NY
Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in New York, NY

I have been working at Weill Cornell Medical College full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good funding, better career finding opportunities, flexible working hours for postdocs, cheaper accommodation

Cons

could not find anything yet

108 Other Employee Reviews for Weill Cornell Medical College (View Most Recent)

Good working condition with good pay

Former Employee - Research Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Research Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Weill Cornell Medical College as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

The lab is very equipped with machines and supplies. The hours were not 8am-6pm with lunch break. The people are helpful. The pay is decent too.

Cons

Too many people at the cafeteria during lunch hours. It could get a bit too cold with the AC sometimes in the lab.

Great scientists, terrible staff

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Postdoctoral Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Weill Cornell Medical College full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ivy league institution, name recognition, brilliant scientists. I'm a postdoc in the Surgery department and I couldn't be happier with the scientific environment.

Cons

Getting anything done paperwork-wise is a nightmare. Whether it's dealing with security to get access to your own lab or contacting someone about a reimbursement, it takes entirely too long to get anything done. IT (info technology) is the worst. It took them several months just to set up our new computers. IT has to do it, so there is no option to do anything yourself.

Do employee reviews and fire the people who show no interest in doing their jobs. Research implementing some kind of central database so that different departments can actually communicate to each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Weill Cornell Medical College