Weill Cornell Medical College
www.med.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY

Overworked and underpaid to do fascinating research.

Research Technician II (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGreat things being done here,interesting research and work

ConsProbably not the same in all departments, but in my department there was illegal comp time being utilized when we worked overtime instead of actual wage payment. HR was notified multiple times, but nothing ever changed, either because they left it up to the department and they didn't want to change it or HR didn't really follow up.

research associate

I have been working at Weill Cornell Medical College

Pros: good benefits and access to great physicians Cons: the commute from the boroughs could be long More

Research Associate in WCMC

Research Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Weill Cornell Medical College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good location, excellent reputation, good platforms for research including animal… Cons: Salary is relatively low considering the living expenses in New York… Advice to Senior Management: Create more chances for postdocs or researchers to social, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Weill Cornell Medical College.

Worked for Weill Cornell Medical College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weill Cornell Medical College reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weill Cornell Medical College CEO Laurie H. Glimcher. All reviews posted anonymously by Weill Cornell Medical College employees.