Weis Markets
www.weismarkets.com Sunbury, PA 5000+ Employees

Dairy Department

Dairy Clerk (Current Employee)
Binghamton, NY

ProsNature of work, Communication with customers, upkeep of section. Fulfilling employment.

ConsManagement here does not thank you for a job well done. They walk all over you. In this market for what the job is they actually complain about paying someone 9 dollars an hour. Businesses like Aldi and Price Right will hire you to do even less for a higher wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementAct like you care about your employees. You wold retain more of them by simply telling the truth. Treat them with respect and stop dangling carrots in front of their faces.

Horrible experience

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Allentown, PA

I have been working at Weis Markets part-time for less than a year

Pros: - You get the occasional nice customer who goes always comes through your register because they like talking to you. - Most of the other cashiers… Cons: For the most part, I hate my job at Weis and the only reason I have stuck around for so long (6 months) is because… Advice to Senior Management: If you continue to be rude, your employees will all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Has really gone downhill within the past year

Bakery Clerk (Current Employee)
    Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at Weis Markets part-time for more than a year

Pros: No matter what store, you will always find employees that… Cons: Management is just awful. They never look at anything from from the employee point… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management need to leave the employees alone and learn to look at it from the view of the workers. Everybody from the upper levels… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weis Markets.

Worked for Weis Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weis Markets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weis Markets CEO Jonathan Weis. All reviews posted anonymously by Weis Markets employees.