Weise Communications
www.weiseideas.com Denver, CO 6 to 15 Employees

sunnyside up

PR Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsA very all-inclusive environment that encourages you to take ownership of everything that you produce. Everyone seems to get along and are following the same agenda. I really enjoy joing to NKOB concerts and watching the sunset over Cherry Creek Polo Club.

ConsThe agency is over 15 blocks from downtown. I really do like the coffee shop downstairs that allows dogs and I look forward to watching the fire trucks speed by, lights flashing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPitch more clients, more often. I would really like to see them really go out there and get it. Really go after new business. The staff is extremely talented. Especially considering it's a small ad-shop and not a monster.

Company has big dreams, but lacks follow through.

Denver, CO

I have been working at Weise Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lead where you want and try new things. Weise had… Cons: The small staff is often unable to get the results needed to keep clients. There's simply too much to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Weise Communications.

Worked for Weise Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weise Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weise Communications CEO Tracy Weise. All reviews posted anonymously by Weise Communications employees.