WellCare

Neutral

Current Employee - Senior Assistant in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Senior Assistant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WellCare

Pros

No micro managing, at least the dept I work

Cons

no advancement for assistants at WC

If it weren't for assistants, the dept would not be running smoothly

164 Other Employee Reviews for WellCare (View Most Recent)

No work/life balance

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at WellCare

Pros

Great pay, Great benefits and PTO

Cons

There is no work life balance. Pure misery as you have no time to spend outside of wellcare. I worked in a Dog eat Dog team, everyone wanted to be in management!!

Offer room for advancement and growth. Get to know your staff expertise and expand on those abilities.

Not Worth the Aggravation

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WellCare

Pros

The pay is great, however, perhaps that's how they lure people in and to put up with the B.S. The good managers are few and far between. Fellow colleagues make the days bearable to get through.

Cons

Change is good - constant change, not so much. (Makes you feel like you constantly have to look over your shoulder and wonder if you're the next to get let go). The staff morale is horrible in the building I work in; no one is happy. Evaluations are a joke; I don't feel like my role is important. Upper management / VPs hardly acknowledge you or take the time to get to know you or your function (important at such a huge company). The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Very disorganized. Took the job out of necessity but have been looking for another job since Day 1. Can't wait to give my notice (and trust me, there are many, many more like me).

Stop bringing in all of your amigos from a previous company you worked for; doesn't send a good message. And HR, get a clue and DO SOMETHING about the morale - isn't that part of your purpose? Get in tune with us and follow up on the silly survey you sent out two months ago.

There are newer employer reviews for WellCare