WellCare
www.wellcare.com Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

jumped ship as soon as I could

IT Support (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

Prospay and benefits. good people but soon they get laid off or quit.

Conspoor management, back stabbing, blame game, lack of communication, lack of team effort, and more. I came to work one day and told me " we don't need your services BUT we have a job offer for lower pay and lower jobtitle." Within 4 years I had 4 different managers. it seems They had no clue what I did at the company. High turn-over! avoid this place if you can.

Advice to Senior Managementso more appreciation for the grunts that does all the work. stop back stabbing, stop the blaming when things go wrong, so more support for your staff.

Good team atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at WellCare for less than a year

Pros: Great team atmosphere. Everyone was willing to help. Given lots… Cons: Slow-paced work environment. Sometimes thing went unexplained Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HORRIBLE FOR 6 YEARS!!!

HS Management (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at WellCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: None at all at this company! Cons: Shady company and new HS upper management all are new and noone is sure where they came from but they have NO CLUE how… Advice to Senior Management: Question every move these "new" VP's and directors make because they go against everything managed care means and find time to talk to your teams… More
There are newer reviews on WellCare.

Worked for WellCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WellCare CEO Dave Gallitano. All reviews posted anonymously by WellCare employees.