Not a pleasant place to work

Former Employee - Member Service Representative  in  Lakeland, FL
Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL

I worked at WellDyne full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supervisor and leads are helpful, caring
Talk to new people every day, most everyone I worked with were good people, just trying to work hard and get a paycheck without being in fear of their jobs daily.

Cons

Understaffed due to low pay, harassment from some management, constant pressure, one senior manager is anal retentive and nitpicks over small inconsequential details . No communication between management. Constant instant messaging about call volume, we are not blind we can see there are calls and the IM's freeze the screen so we have to stop helping the customers and answer the IM. Low pay and inadequate training.Seeing middle management being treated badly and being miserable was not an incentive to want to move up.

Stop harping on inconsequential nitpicky things and care about customer service. Lost too many good people over stupid issues, also listen to supervisors and leads , they are on the floor and know the score

Other Reviews for WellDyne

A Company With Potential

Former Employee - Pharmacy Clerk  in  Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Clerk in Centennial, CO

I worked at WellDyne full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The benefit package including vacation and sick time is generous. Management is very generous with perks such as employee parties and working with individuals regarding flexible work hours.

Cons

Unfortunately management is promoted from within with little or no managerial experience. The high turnover of employees, management and even HR makes it difficult to find anyone with any experience to discuss real issues with. People disappear. It is a standing joke that you really have to check your department daily as people are let go at a whim and the deadwood that flies under the radar seems to hang on.

Listen to your employees. The high volume of turnover should be an indicator that something is seriously wrong. The quarterly pep talks or 'spins' provided by corporate are not enough to keep morale up. There is a problem and it is not being addressed. Additionally, the HR department has little or no experience and is very ineffective.

disappointing

Current Employee - Member Service Representative  in  Lakeland, FL
    Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL

I have been working at WellDyne full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of the employees try hard but are not recognized

Cons

Management, the Lakeland office is very strict if you are not on a call in the call center you must read your manual constant instant messages telling you calls holding, we know calls are holding our computer screen is showing red but we can only take 1 call at a time. They do not promote from with in. They hire supervisors that cannot handle supervisory calls because they do not the systems or company policy. They have employees train the supervisors. Supervisors avoid supervisory calls.

Stop micromanaging... Trust you employees
    Promote from with in when you have good employees recognize them.

There are newer employer reviews for WellDyne.

Worked for WellDyne? Contribute to the Community!