Seriously???

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Lakeland, FL
Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Lakeland, FL

I worked at WellDyne full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is ok. Co-workers are a pleasure to work with if they last long enough to get to know them.

Cons

Very high turnover rate. Manager didn't even have a degree. Lack of experience in management. People being let go for bogus reasons or no reason at all. If you aren't in "the click" you will be fired. Absolutely no screening process for new employees. Business basics are lacking within management.

Advice to Management

Need management with basic business education.

Other Employee Reviews for WellDyne

Not a pleasant place to work

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL

I worked at WellDyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supervisor and leads are helpful, caring Talk to new people every day, most everyone I worked with were good people, just trying to work hard and get a paycheck without being in fear of their jobs daily.

Cons

Understaffed due to low pay, harassment from some management, constant pressure, one senior manager is anal retentive and nitpicks over small inconsequential details . No communication between management. Constant instant messaging about call volume, we are not blind we can see there are calls and the IM's freeze the screen so we have to stop helping the customers and answer the IM. Low pay and inadequate training.Seeing middle management being treated badly and being miserable was not an incentive to want to move up.

Advice to Management

Stop harping on inconsequential nitpicky things and care about customer service. Lost too many good people over stupid issues, also listen to supervisors and leads , they are on the floor and know the score

disappointing

Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL
    Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Lakeland, FL

I have been working at WellDyne full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the employees try hard but are not recognized

Cons

Management, the Lakeland office is very strict if you are not on a call in the call center you must read your manual constant instant messages telling you calls holding, we know calls are holding our computer screen is showing red but we can only take 1 call at a time. They do not promote from with in. They hire supervisors that cannot handle supervisory calls because they do not the systems or company policy. They have employees train the supervisors. Supervisors avoid supervisory calls.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging... Trust you employees Promote from with in when you have good employees recognize them.