WellPoint
www.wellpoint.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Dynamic Environment, good place to learn and grow.

ProsLargest Health plan so there is so much to do and learn. I'll encourgae young people to choose this company if they would like to setup their career in high pace and rewarding company.

ConsI found not many issues. However, bringing many department to work togather is a challenge here. In all it can be overcome if you have good people skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the good work. Hire more new garduate to allow them to learn with Wellpoint experienced team.

Good place to work

I have been working at WellPoint

Pros: Large, stable company (Fortune 500) Cons: benefits can be much better Advice to Senior Management: as a health insurance company, odd to have your employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dynamic environment, requires flexibility

Executive Advisor Information Security (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at WellPoint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Highly competitive compensation while working for a national company and numerous opportunities… Cons: Company reorganizes frequently. Staff VP and higher titles have trouble staying with the organization for more than 3 years on average.… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on continuity of management. This would allow you to engage the best talent, leverage the broad knowledge in the company and would cause contributors… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WellPoint.

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellPoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WellPoint CEO Joseph R. Swedish. All reviews posted anonymously by WellPoint employees.