WellPoint
www.wellpoint.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Great Company to work for

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at WellPoint full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood management. Plenty of opportunities within your functional area. Excellent work/life balance. Great workout facilities at downtown Indianapolis offices.

ConsSo-so benefits. Average pay. Loss of stock purchase plan hurt morale. Lack of HR help to assist employees with career goals (i.e. crossing over to other functions)

Advice to Senior ManagementHR needs to be more proactive and assist employees achieve their dreams. The lack of HR partnership throughout the company is very lacking.

So far so good

Claims Processor (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at WellPoint full-time for less than a year

Pros: Communication is very good in the hiring process Cons: No cons that I can think of...Will update later More

This company has great potential

I have been working at WellPoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Appears to have good Senior Management Cons: Nepotism within some departments of the company Advice to Senior Management: Take a stronger stance of retaliation against employees when the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WellPoint.

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellPoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WellPoint CEO Joseph R. Swedish. All reviews posted anonymously by WellPoint employees.