WellPoint

www.wellpoint.com

Good company, good co-workers

Management (Current Employee) New Haven, CT

ProsThe company makes a good effort to provide open communications to the associates. We're made to feel like we can express our thoughts and recommend opportunities for improvements without repercussions.

ConsThe company seems to always be re-organizing - there is a sense of instability in that regard - when new leadership comes in and inevitable changes are made, usually positions are eliminated or re-shuffled, and processes are changed - only to be changed again when the re-org occurs.

Over the years, benefits have been scaled back in fairly significant ways.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a longer view when making changes - in general, for a very large company, the culture is pretty positive, but there is a sense of instability that goes beyond the "change is inevitable" mantra.

Unethical Company

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Mason, OH

I worked at WellPoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: That I no longer work there, yay!!!!! Cons: Low level managers, unqualified op.experts, low level directors gliding through… Advice to Senior Management: Realize all things will come around full circle, hope that your children never… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

RN UM

I have been working at WellPoint full-time

Pros: flexible schedule, work from home Cons: pay and annual raises are less than mediocre No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WellPoint.

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!