WellSpan Health

www.wellspan.org
  www.wellspan.org
There are newer employer reviews for WellSpan Health

Nice to work for but in the last couple years a real downfall!!!

Former Employee - POCA in York, PA
Former Employee - POCA in York, PA

I worked at WellSpan Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits the hospital is the best part of Wellspan because the doctors are state if the art!! Doctors are the best part of Wellspan.

Cons

Management in medical group is poor and some of them very unprofessional in their appearance and their speech!!!

Need to evaluate the medical group management teams they look and act very unprofessional! When I started with Wellspan I choose the particular medical group for the fact that office manager was extremely professional in appearance and manner when she left you hired within and the office manager now her appearance is the laughing stock of the med group it was an embarrassment to us not only appearance but her choice of words leaves you in meetings thinking am I at a physicians office or in the inner city housing projects!

37 Other Employee Reviews for WellSpan Health (View Most Recent)

Expect to be unappreciated

Former Employee - RN in York, PA
    Former Employee - RN in York, PA

I worked at WellSpan Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits are comparable to other health care systems.

Cons

Understaffed, supervisors are biased and play favorites with those they socialize with outside of work, no real recourse for legitimate complaints, suggestions for service improvement are ignored. It is all about the money, not the patient. Senior staff is replaced with inexperienced entry level (read lower paid) staff. Experience and knowledge is not important or valued. Errors are hidden and violations ignored.

Appreciate your staff and value their knowledge, experience and initiative.

The benefits are good with this company. The merit increases are not good despite years of excellent reviews on eval.

Current Employee - Medical Group Float Staff in York, PA
    Current Employee - Medical Group Float Staff in York, PA

I have been working at WellSpan Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good reputation through out the community. The insurance plan available to employees is great along with the other benefits provided.

Cons

Pay rate increase is not good. Continuous cuts of positions yet millions given to CEO.

There are newer employer reviews for WellSpan Health