WellSpan Health

www.wellspan.org
There are newer employer reviews for WellSpan Health

Horrible company that doesn't care about employees or patients

Current Employee - Nurse in York, PA
Current Employee - Nurse in York, PA

I have been working at WellSpan Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Health benefits that's it! Otherwise they suck

Cons

I could write a book! I was employed for ten yrs, I had to take a leave due to health condition, I was told I was still an employee, but when I called hr to come back they sent me a letter of termination. I endured harassment and had to change positions. I could go on and on but this large company really doesn't care about their employees they only care about how much money they're raking in.

Good luck ever getting a hold of someone in upper management! Hr people are rude and no one ever returns your calls

38 Other Employee Reviews for WellSpan Health (View Most Recent)

Huge company...small pay

Former Employee - Lab Tech in York, PA
    Former Employee - Lab Tech in York, PA

I worked at WellSpan Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the employees were sincere and friendly.

Cons

Most of the employees are caddy back-stabbers. The pay did not meet the needs for what they expected from me. I was doing the work of a health information technology specialist, for which involves a 2-4 year college degree. I only had a diploma for medical billing; 9 months of school. They clearly were getting the work done for half the cost. An when mistakes are made, one gets dismissed.

The salary should weigh with the job duties, not the title.

Nice to work for but in the last couple years a real downfall!!!

Former Employee - POCA in York, PA
    Former Employee - POCA in York, PA

I worked at WellSpan Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits the hospital is the best part of Wellspan because the doctors are state if the art!! Doctors are the best part of Wellspan.

Cons

Management in medical group is poor and some of them very unprofessional in their appearance and their speech!!!

Need to evaluate the medical group management teams they look and act very unprofessional! When I started with Wellspan I choose the particular medical group for the fact that office manager was extremely professional in appearance and manner when she left you hired within and the office manager now her appearance is the laughing stock of the med group it was an embarrassment to us not only appearance but her choice of words leaves you in meetings thinking am I at a physicians office or in the inner city housing projects!

There are newer employer reviews for WellSpan Health