WellStar Health System
www.wellstar.org Marietta, GA 5000+ Employees

You DON'T want to work here. Rating of "1" is VERY generous

Marietta, GA

ProsSome co-workers are very good to work with

ConsManagement very dishonest. Turnover frequent. Pay pathetic. Office politics rampant and disruptive. Culture and Values as described are fabulous but in reality what exists completely different.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop acting like everything wonderful. Start paying and treating employees well. You can smile while you lie, but being honest will yield a better return on investment.

Hard work, nice people, flexible hours

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at WellStar Health System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Extensive benefits, but hourly pay is not that great Cons: upper management is invisible and reminiscent of good ole boy… Advice to Senior Management: Physicians may be the rainmakers but nurses make sure the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Family friendly benefits, free concierge services, generous paid time off, training and development, flexibie work

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at WellStar Health System full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Team camaraderie, innovative and creative thinking encouraged, compassion and understanding a core value and pride in… Cons: The challenge of the changing climate in healthcare in the country poses genuine threats to organizations maintaining successful… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to your people. Leaders at the very top work hard but need to get out and round and talk to us on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WellStar Health System.

Worked for WellStar Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellStar Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WellStar Health System CEO Reynold J. Jennings. All reviews posted anonymously by WellStar Health System employees.