WellStar Kennestone Hospital

www.wellstar.org
  www.wellstar.org
There are newer employer reviews for WellStar Kennestone Hospital

I enjoyed my time at Kennestone Hospital as a stepping stone in my career

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Marietta, GA
Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Marietta, GA

I worked at WellStar Kennestone Hospital

Pros

the float pool position that I worked provided flexible hours with industry standard salary. I enjoyed providing care to multiple departments within the hospital

Cons

Working as a floor nurse is a difficult profession regardless of the employer. While I enjoyed
my co-workers and manager, I decided that 11 years of bedside nursing was enough for me. I left not because of Kennestone but because I needed a change.

Small changes that are needed sometimes become bogged down in red tape. Leadership needs to find a way to streamline changes that provide more flexibility in the system.

37 Other Employee Reviews for WellStar Kennestone Hospital (View Most Recent)

There are no opportunities for growth, recognitions for achievement, or responses to employee's needs.

Former Employee - Unit Secretary in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Unit Secretary in Marietta, GA

I worked at WellStar Kennestone Hospital

Pros

WellStar Kennestone Hospital provides a generous employee health, vision, and dental plan. They also provide 401K investment opportunities, with up to 4% employee fund matching.

Cons

WellStar Kennestone Hospital promotes an atmosphere of betrayal and mistrust between its coworkers. Instead of engaging in teamwork, employees are encouraged to write negative reports about one another to management.

An effective hospital requires the collaboration of numerous people in various roles. Instead of having your staff to police each others activities, it might be more effective to teach them to work as a unit and support each other.

Good

Current Employee - Care Coordinator in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Care Coordinator in Marietta, GA

I have been working at WellStar Kennestone Hospital

Pros

Advancement opportunities, a wide variety of opportunities for changing roles, exploring new things, compensation for a social worker is very high compared to other jobs.

Cons

hard to get off, hospitals are never closed, the medical benifits are not as good as previous jobs and you can only see Wellstar doctors.

Listen to the workers about the day to day work on the floor and ways to improve productivity and teamwork.

There are newer employer reviews for WellStar Kennestone Hospital