Wellington Management
www.wellington.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great company to work for

Boston, MA

ProsPeople, culture, information sharing, growth opportunities, personal development opportunity. Wellington is simply a great company to work for where good work is always recognized.

ConsPositions are often very focused on particular tasks. I would appreciate having the opportunity to have exposure to tasks that involve various skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can only encourage management to continue to run this company like they currently do. I think that the culture is the really what makes employees successful.

DO NOT WORK HERE

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wellington Management

Pros: -Good pay and benefits. -Nice office Cons: -No work/life balance -Not enough challenging projects -Working in IT/IS feels like a sweatshop -All the creativity and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great expereince but not enough room to grow

Assistant Vice President, Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Wellington Management

Pros: professional intellectual capital of workforce work/life balance culture Cons: ivy league necessary for long term career advancement very hard ot… Advice to Senior Management: career advancement and keeping the "star" employees should be valued… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wellington Management.

Worked for Wellington Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wellington Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wellington Management CEO Perry Traquina. All reviews posted anonymously by Wellington Management employees.