Wellington Management
www.wellington.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Will work you hard, but and amazingly nice great place to work

Boston, MA

ProsThe people are incredibly brilliant and you are always learning. It's very collaborative without being negative. Everyone helps everyone else, and they're always trying to teach. They have great benefits and it's overall a wonderful company.

ConsThey will work you very hard. If you like that kind of atmosphere, which I do, then it's fine. But don't think you're going to come in and work a normal 8 hour day. Most days for my team are 10-12 hours, but you're always doing something different so it's okay.

Great firm

Information Technology (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wellington Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Do the right thing mindset Less political than most companies Humanistic and… Cons: Takes a while to "figure out" the culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best of the best work here

Lead Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wellington Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Culture, not for everyone Cons: Limited to no training when on-boarding Advice to Senior Management: Perseve culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wellington Management.

Worked for Wellington Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wellington Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wellington Management CEO Perry Traquina. All reviews posted anonymously by Wellington Management employees.