Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Horrible place to work, they treat their employees like dirt

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

401k match up to 6% is nice. Opportunities for advancement. Competitive salaries. Excellent benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, etc.

Cons

The management is absolutely horrible. They only care about how many checking accounts they can get opened. They give you 21+ days of vacation but you can't take it in January, May, or June. They treat their employees like crap. I don't know 1 person that actually likes their job or is proud to work for this company. The commission structure has changed 3 times in the last 2 years and a person making $30,000 in commission before now makes $10,000. They are losing top sales people left and right and replacing them with people with no experience whatsoever

Treat your employees with respect and respect the vision and values that Wells Fargo has. Work/life balance is more important that getting someone to open a new checking account.

7127 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Hectic... Pressure filled, had anxiety everyday I came to work..

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Wells Fargo has a long tradition and has been around since the 1800s. Big bank with a lot of branches.

Cons

Very tough bank to work for. I felt like everyday there was so much pressure on me to produce. Profit proxy and solutions are the main feature at Wells Fargo. Each bank product you sell has an assigned profit proxy and that what makes up your goal. Basicly Wells Fargo accounts for profit for the year. avg profit for all account and services opened. Each district is different.

Please please please dont put so much pressure on the bankers. The goals are way too aggressive for the poor economy we have now.

Did not want to admit where I worked

Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Benefits package
    Flexible work schedule
    Nationwide company
    Name recognition

Cons

Cannot talk to underwriting
    Never knew when my loans would close
    No one knew how to fix process from start to close
    Realtors were hesitant working with me per the reputation of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage not closing their loans on time

Allow your mortgage consultants the opportunity to speak to underwriting.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo