Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Wonderful people, raises have been very small

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsI would say that over 85% of the people in the office are great. Just like in every work environment, there are always those few. The managers are wonderful (can only think of one that I thought was terrible, they handled that though) Overall, I still like my job and those that I work with. I will say that the amount of knowledge you gain is worth it. They encourage creativity and suggestions. They do listen to feedback, well, except for raises.

ConsEvery year the raise get smaller and smaller. I have felt recently, no matter how much extra I have done beyond my assigned work is usually unrewarded or recognized (not referring to thank you notes, talking money). News Flash, thank you notes do not pay the mortgage. There are always headlines of wonderful profits, strong company, then comes review time....Manager tells you, "you're great" and lists all the wonderful accomplishments. Them bam 1%, 1.5%, 2%. Even though you may already be aware that the board has capped raises at 1.5% or 2% you always hope that some sorry, unproductive person an aisle over would get .5% and you would see a little more, after all, you have done so much. It's not just Wells either, it's all over. Companies are wondering how little can they feed the horse before it dies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management is great, some are remarkable. My only gripe is raises. Every year I have swallowed all the sacrifices I have made, being as productive as I could, cut costs, even finding money for the bottom line, and tried streamlining any process I could. Never really amounted to much for me. I have kind of given up, gave all I could give, and will be moving on.

Rewarding, but tons of pressure meet goals

Teller (Current Employee) Savannah, GA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great Benefits Lots of PTO Bonus Opportunites Schedule Flexibility Cons: Constant pressure to meet sales goals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's great if you are driven! It's not if you are a follower.

Premier Banker (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: This company will give you everything that you want if you are good. This is not a job for the weak at heart. … Cons: Managers of different stores are all somewhat different. Some focus on measurable statistics that are instant i.e. solutions. If your not getting them,… Advice to Senior Management: Pay us like our peers. Give us some competitive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!