Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

"Huge goals, opportunity to advance"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Lincoln, NE
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great opportunity for growth and advancement, especially if you're willing to relocate to a larger city within the US.

Cons

Goals are always waaaaaaaaaaaaay above what's attainable, and go up 10% each year. If you reach the goal, it wasnt set high enough for you.

Long hours, little care about life outside of work, no time adjust days for working 9 hours on Saturdays.

Try to support PTO, rather than making people feel guilty for investing time in their personal life.

7409 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Great company overall; day to day experience dependent upon the line of business you're in

Current Employee - Human Resources Leader in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Human Resources Leader in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

A CEO that you can believe in; he's sincere, an astute businessman and also seems to be a good person. Great brand. Benefits are very good, except medical coverage has transitioned to a different model in which out-of-pocket expenses are higher. Work/life balance.

Cons

(My experience may be unique to my line of business). Leaders tend to micromanage. It takes a long time to get things done. Innovation isn't championed. HR drives the business more than it supports the business, i.e., HR assumes a police role.

Great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great opportunity to view the insides of the mortgage industry and use my computer skills to mine data helpful for decision making

Cons

Very hectic at times. Crucial decision making needed accurate results.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo