There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

It requires patience and drive.

Current Employee - Personal Banker  in  Buena Park, CA
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great benefits and starting pay. Can move up quickly. Feeling of helping people is the best thing about the job.

Cons

Constant sales quota. Always requires staying late because of missed goals. Management always wants more and only recognizes your achievements for the first few moments.

Do not make your employees do things that you say are not professional. Sales are not everything and it is not always best to get the sale.

6471 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Overall, very intense, as you adhered to policy completely (with changes frequently)& adapt to changes you will be fine

Former Employee - Collection Representative  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Collection Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Unlimited overtime if that is what you want. My dept. Mandatory overtime, which can lead to bigger bonuses if you are a perfectionist in your job. Decent benefits. Hours somewhat flexible.

Cons

Sometimes mandatory overtime can reak havoc on your family life. Promotions were all political, so the job postings were all an excercise in futility. If you were really good at your job, you were not promoted, if there was a race of a gender that needed to be filled, of course that was looked upon first. Rules changed like the wind, just depened who you were or who you knew.

Letting people with tenure go is not always a wise choice. I have had so many customers over the years ask me why the previous representative did not give me this information. My honest answer would be is they may have not been trained yet in this properly, as over many years one does gain a lot of knowledge. I always did apologize to them profusely.

Good. A lot of opportunity to learn.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Basking Ridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

- Top banking institution
    - A lot of opportunities to do different job functions

Cons

- Pay may not be competitive

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!