Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,500 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

It requires patience and drive.

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Buena Park, CA

ProsGreat benefits and starting pay. Can move up quickly. Feeling of helping people is the best thing about the job.

ConsConstant sales quota. Always requires staying late because of missed goals. Management always wants more and only recognizes your achievements for the first few moments.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not make your employees do things that you say are not professional. Sales are not everything and it is not always best to get the sale.

Overall, very intense, as you adhered to policy completely (with changes frequently)& adapt to changes you will be fine

Collection Representative (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Unlimited overtime if that is what you want. My dept. Mandatory overtime, which can lead… Cons: Sometimes mandatory overtime can reak havoc on your family life. Promotions were all political, so the job postings were all an excercise in futility. If… Advice to Senior Management: Letting people with tenure go is not always a wise choice. I have had so many customers over the years ask me why the previous… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great experience,learned alot

Teller (Current Employee)
    Burlington City, NJ

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: if your dedicated, you can easily move up , great… Cons: your experience depends on your management Advice to Senior Management: follow the guidelines and policies exactly how it is expected… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.